Are you looking to occupy your mornings and weekends while making extra cash? Are you looking to earn extra cash after school and on weekends? Check out this great opportunity and join our dynamic culinary team! We have several openings.
Phillips Exeter Academy, located in Exeter, NH, is a highly selective coeducational independent school for boarding and day students in grades 9 through 12, and post-graduate level as well. Our 671-acre campus is comprised of academic and residential buildings, a library, playing fields and sprawling green lawns; retaining our 18th century New England charm.
Visit our website, www.exeter.edu, to learn more about us.
The Academy offers competitive salaries, and excellent benefits such as free access to our athletic facilities and free meals. In addition, discounts in and around Exeter, Exeter Inn and Epoch Restaurant, Homes for Heroes, and McFarland Ford to name a few.
Click here; https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PHILEXET&cws=37&rid=79, to view the complete job description and apply.
The Dishwasher ensures the sanitation and cleanliness of all flatware, trays, dishware, service ware, glassware, catering ware, dining rooms and kitchen areas.
This position is considered “Essential Personnel”, requiring the employee to report to or remain at work for emergencies and inclement weather events, if instructed to do so.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 1 year experience in duties as described or equivalent preferred.
• Familiar with equipment, materials and methods used in sanitation and knowledge in the care of utensils and equipment preferred.
• Previous experience in institutional food service or housekeeping is helpful.
• Experience working with adolescents in an educational setting is preferred.