Home-Based Early Childhood ASD/ABA Behavior Therapists
William J White Educational and Behavioral Consulting Services, Inc. – New Hampshire
We are a growing provider of ABA based year round support services for young children with ASD in NH and are currently accepting applications for a full time ABA Behavior Therapist to work in Conway NH area homes from 1PM-7PM Monday through Friday. All of our positions offer training and opportunities for advancement along with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages (for full time employees).
Interested applicants for these positions must have:
• A bachelors degree in Education, Psychology, or related field is preferred
• Experience working with children with Autism.
• Experience teaching daily living skills
• An understanding of ABA Teaching methodologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Include
• Work one to one in homes settings
• Collect data on daily living, communication, social, and behavioral programming
• Utilize principles of ABA in all interactions
• Assist children in the development of daily living skills
• Follow a written behavior plan
• Communicate confidentially and professionally with children, parents, and supervisors
• Maintain accurate data and professional session notes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20 per hour
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to:
William J. White Educational and Behavioral
Consulting Services, Inc.
PO Box 1150
Ashland, NH 03217