Hudson RPM is currently seeking delivery drivers. The right person will need to pay close attention to detail. The individual will be distributing magazines to our customers in the New England area. You will represent our company in a professional manner and will aim at increasing customer satisfaction.
• The driver must be able to check the vehicle before departing:
1. Checking the oil
2. Checking the transmission level
3. Checking the antifreeze
4. Checking head lights and box lights
5. Checking tires and tire pressure
6. Checking all other facets of a DOT pre-trip inspection
• Delivering totes (containers) of magazines to major retail stores and small variety stores.
• Collecting payments which will come in form of a check or cash
• Notifying your supervisor of any issues immediately
• Upon completion of route, the driver must return to the warehouse and deposit any cash or checks into the correct drop box
• The driver must also complete a Driver Vehicle Inspection report
• Finally, the driver must fill out an accountability sheet
• Ability to read and understand English
• Previous driving experience
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• The subject will need to pass pre-employment drug testing
• Driver must also do a DOT screen
• Driver must be able to submit a background check