Manager of Marketing & Demand Generation | Infinity Massage Chairs
About Infinity Massage Chairs:
Infinity is the #1 seller of premium massage chairs in the United States and maintains a growth rate outpacing any major competitor. Infinity utilizes multiple sales channels and specializes in a superior customer connection, whether in direct sales channels or through channel partners. As the leading luxury brand, Infinity is known for high quality products and high levels of customer service.
As the Manager of Marketing & Demand Generation, you will both lead and execute strategies to grow the brand in reach and impression, ultimately being measured in market share growth. Your strategies and channel-specific campaigns will reinforce the brand value proposition in well coordinated and efficient efforts. You will drive annual budgets, seeking approval based on corporate objectives and tactical ROI. Your mark on the company’s continued rapid growth will become indelible, resulting in opportunity to advance further, as the company expands.
•Create strategies and financial budget to achieve the company’s financial and brand growth objectives.
• Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
• Own strategy and budget and spend for all paid marketing acquisition programs, including SEM, Review Sites, Paid Social, display & retargeting, and content syndication to drive MQLs.
• Build growth roadmaps that identify and test against net-new channels to expand our acquisition strategy.
• Continually experiment against existing efforts to optimize performance
• Lead, mentor and develop the Marketing team.
• Drive roadmap for a world class technology Marketing outreach while developing sophisticated nurture flows to engage and qualify captured leads and convert to qualified leads (MQLs).
• Collaborate with multiple departments including channel sales and product management to build synergy.
• Establish goals and KPIs for all demand generation programs based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and revenue growth
• Operate a testing and optimization framework for each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance
• Work with product development to drive the production of engaging content to feed nurture and lead generation programs
• Deliver the required technical, operational and analytical support to ensure and deliver continuous results
• Own our lead nurturing programs
• Work closely with sales to monitor and drive effective lead creative and measure rates of conversion
• Manage resources, both internal and external for efficient and timely execution to support the company needs.